THE NORTH FACE Men's Hedgehog Fastpack Gore-Tex Waterproof Low Hiking Shoes, Zinc Grey
Move fast and light on the trails, rain or shine, with waterproof GORE-TEX® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth, stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet or dry terrain.
- Lightweight, GORE-TEX® waterproof hiker travels fast with the support of CRADLE™ technology
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane – GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
- PU-coated leather
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- TPU quarter weld for structure
- Rustproof hardware
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ Guide
- TPU shank
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole – With 70 years of expertise in integrating sport-specific design with proprietary rubber, Vibram makes rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction, and durability. Vibram: Between the Earth and You.
- Waterproof – Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Lightweight – When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Breathable – Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Weighs 15 oz. (425 g), based on Men's 9
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather, mesh, and GORE-TEX
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram
- Shank: Yes - TPU
- Avg. Weight (pair): 15 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported