best of bob's Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
- Customer must be at least 13 years of age and a resident of the United States to be a member of the best of bob’s® program.
- Only active members of the best of bob’s® Rewards program are eligible to receive membership rewards. Members must have at least one transaction within a 12 month period to remain active.
- Active members earn a $10 Reward for each 200 points they accrue in accordance with these program terms.
- To receive points, member must present their best of bob’s® card each time a purchase is made.
- Member will earn one point for each dollar spent on qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases include all regular, sale and clearance merchandise, including the purchase of gift cards.
- Points will not be awarded for purchases paid for with gift cards, merchandise credits or best of bob’s Rewards. Points will not be awarded for sales tax.
- The point value of returned merchandise (points earned at the time of purchase) will be deducted from the points or future points in member’s best of bob’s® account.
- One $10 Reward will be issued per member, per week even if a member earns more than 200 points in one week or has a balance in excess of 200 points in any week. Upon each issuance of a $10 Reward, 200 points will be subtracted from member’s point balance. If member is entitled to additional $10 Rewards, they will continue to be issued one per member, per week.
- Rewards will be valid no less than 90 days from the date of issue and must be used with member’s best of bob’s® card. Lost, stolen or expired rewards will not be replaced.
- Rewards may be used toward the future purchase of any Bob’s Stores merchandise. Rewards are not valid toward the purchase of gift cards, alterations, shipping fees or tax. If the purchase is less than the value of the Reward being redeemed, no change or credit will be given. Rewards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Points will expire 24 months after the last transaction posted to member’s best of bob’s® account and membership will be terminated. Points have no cash value.
- best of bob’s® Rewards cards are not transferable. Lost or stolen cards will be reissued upon member’s request to Bob’s Stores customer service department.
- Member is responsible for notifying Bob’s Stores customer service department of any change of address.
- By participating in the best of bob’s® program, member will be added to our customer list and agrees to receive email and/or postal mail advertising and marketing communications from Bob’s Stores. To learn about how we use and handle your information, please visit our Privacy and Security Policy
- Bob’s Stores may, at any time, terminate the best of bob’s® program or change the program rules, regulations, benefits or conditions of participation, in whole or in part, without prior notice or further obligation to program members.
- The best of bob’s® program is only available at participating Bob’s Stores locations.
- Any term or condition above which is prohibited by law will not be effective or binding.