Sporting the classic VANS checkerboard look, this men’s wool snowboarding sock has all the features you’ll love: full-sock cushioning for greater protection and warmth, enhanced durability, a dialed-in fit, a wider welt for a stay-put top, mesh zones for breathability, and a smoothed-out toe seam. With all of that built-in comfort, you’ll enjoy run after run down the slope with only the thrill of the turns on your mind.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Full Cushion: Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- VANS designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 61% Merino Wool 38% Nylon 1% Elastane
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||61% Merino Wool 38% Nylon 1% Elastane|