Our Smartwool PhD Snow VANS Checker Light Elite brings you the classic checkerboard look of Vans paired with the comfort and benefits of our Merino wool. These snowboarding socks feature our Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, our Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort, and our 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit. With our top sock technologies and targeted cushioning on shin and ball, and heel for protection, this men's snow sock will help keep you outside enjoying the snow for longer than ever before.
- Targeted Cushion: Cushioning in specific places depending on activity. Typically on the ball of the foot and the heel.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Virtually Seamless Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- VANS designs by Smartwool
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% Elastane|