Teva’s classic style gets taken to the max, offering additional grip and a rugged design for exploring by the water. Along with its quick-dry webbing and adjustable hook-and-loop straps, a rubber outsole is ready for slippery surfaces, while a Shoc Pad™ and nylon shank absorb impact and improve your stability.
- Durable, water-ready polyester webbing upper dries quickly once wet
- Hook-and-loop closure lets you easily put pair on or take it off, and gives you a close, precise fit
- Molded PU midsole for a more natural fit
- Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial treatment, controls odors
- Shoc Pad™ uses cushioning to absorb impact in crucial areas
- Spider Original rubber outsole offers durability from the base up and dependable traction
- Nylon shank for extra stability and support on uneven terrain
- Weighs 1 lb.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Polyester
- Midsole: PU
- Outsole: Rubber
- Shank: Yes - Nylon
- Avg. Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Closure Type: Slipper/Velcro
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Casual Shoes, Hiking
- Country of Origin: Imported