From hiking the trails or paddling the rivers, wherever your outdoor adventures take you, Teva's Omnium is built for easygoing yet dependable versatility. With a quick-dry upper and drainage ports, it's perfectly built for on-the-water adventures, and for rising terrain, a nylon shank and ShocPad technology offer double the stability.
- Quick-drying synthetic upper
- Grosgrain webbing overlays
- Quick-dry mesh lining
- Multiple drainage ports
- Elastic goring creates a stretchy, flexible fit
- Nylon shank for stability
- Shock-absorbing ShocPad technology added to heel
- Bungee lacing with a quick-release buckle strap and hook-and-loop back strap
- Non-marking Spider Rubber outsole
- 1¼ in. heel
- Weighs 12 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|