Coziness, everywhere you go. Sturdy enough for wearing at base camp after a day of cold-weather hiking yet lightweight enough for warmth at home, these booties blend a tough and water-resistant upper with a soft fleece lining and PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation. These factors, coupled with durable and versatile traction outsoles, ensure your feet stay toasty in the outdoors – even in damp conditions.
- 100% recycled P.E. ripstop upper offers a water-resistant, durable exterior
- Oso-fleece lining gives you extra warmth
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™, a synthetic, technical insulation using fiber clusters to mimic the warmth retention of down. The material helps you stay warm, even in wet environments, lasts through journey after journey, and gives you versatility for your winter adventures
- Easily take off pair with the collapsible heel and elastic side goring
- Rubber outsole made with 40% recycled rubber gives you superior traction on a range of terrains
- Cushioned construction
- Slip-on design
- Weighs 8.5 oz.
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
|Country of Origin||Imported|