THE NORTH FACE Men's Ultra 109 Gore-Tex Waterproof Trail Running Shoes, Wide
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction, wear these waterproof Gore-Tex® trail-running shoes when blazing down slick, uneven trails. Constructed with a rigid Snake Plate™ under the ball of the foot for enhanced protection and rugged UltrATAC™ rubber soles for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof stability trail-running shoe delivers subtle pronation correction
- Upper: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane – GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
- Breathable mesh
- PU-coated leather upper midfoot support
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS midfoot shank
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole
- Stability running shoe
- Weight – 1/2 Pair: 15.5 oz. (438 g) / Pair: 1 lbs., 15 oz. (879 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
- Width: Wide
- Upper: Leather, mesh, and GORE-TEX
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 15.5 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Trail Running
- Support Type: Stability
- Country of Origin: Imported