Whether you are tackling your trail run in the wet weather or after the storm has passed, The North Face Men's Ultra 109 trail shoe offers a full range of protection against rain, mud, and wet terrain. With incredible trail protection, it features a waterproof DryVent membrane, a protective toe cap, and a PU-coated leather mudguard. The ESS midfoot shank and forefoot Snake Plate offer protection from stone bruising, and an UtrATAC rubber outsole delivers traction on wet and uneven surfaces.
- Performance mesh upper
- DryVent waterproof membrane
- Integrated ghillie lacing system
- Eco-friendly OrthoLite Hybrid footbed
- Single-density EVA midsole
- ESS midfoot shank and forefoot Snake Plate for protection from stone bruising
- UtrATAC rubber traction outsole
- Protective toe cap
- PU-coated leather mudguard
- Height: Low
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|