THE NORTH FACE Men's Ultra Endurance Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes, Black/Grey
Crush your next long-distance run with ease, even in wet conditions, with these waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® trail shoes. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and sturdy outsoles support your feet and give you the traction you need over the roughest trails.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® trail runner for all conditions
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps you cool and dry
- Welded-TPU and suede midfoot overlays for support
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- EVA inserts in heel and forefoot for increased cushioning
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durability and traction
- Waterproof – Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Lightweight – When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Breathable – Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 8 mm offset
- Weight: 11.3 oz. (322 g)
- Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: GORE-TEX, TPU, Suede
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram
- Avg. Weight (pair): 11.3 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Trail
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Trail Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported