Our innovative VECTIV footwear technology combines an ultra-light stabilizing support plate, an anterior rocker profile geometry midsole and a SurfaceCTRL grip to boost energy in every step. In The North Face VECTIV Levitum men's shoes this translates into a lightweight trail running shoe, with all the support and support you need to beat your running marks. They incorporate a light and breathable OrthoLite foam insole to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable on very hot days and light reinforcement in the heel and toe to provide more protection when moving through rocky terrain.
- Lightweight, high-strength ripstop fabric upper for protection and comfort on varied terrain.
- Seamless TPU quarter for added support.
- Seamless TPU protective toe cap.
- Small microsuede tongue.
- Durable and dynamic insole for more comfort.
- Sole unit: VECTIV technology designed to boost energy every step of the way.
- Single density three-dimensional plate made of TPU that provides more stability in any direction the foot moves.
- Rocker midsole geometry designed for long-lasting propulsion.
- Single density high rebound EVA midsole.
- Surface Control rubber outsole optimized for trail running.
- 5mm height elements for superior grip.
- Height of the sole at the tip: 20 mm.
- Sole height at the heel: 26 mm.
- 6mm difference in sole height.
- Approx Weight (½ pair): 299 gr. (10.5oz).
- Approx Weight (pair): 598 gr.
- Sole height difference: 6 mm.
- Sole height: 26 mm at the heel / 20 mm at the tip.
- Footbed: Lightweight And Breathable OrthoLite Technology.
|Country of Origin||Imported|