Wherever you are, and no matter the terrain, let warmth always come along. Designed like a pair of hikers, these storm boots from Timberland pile on the cold-weather essentials: Super-toasty 400g PrimaLoft® insulation, a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry, and rugged lugs to navigate through slick, damp conditions.
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Contains leather from a Silver-Rated Tannery
- TimberDry waterproof membrane, made with 50% PET, blocks out the elements to keep your feet dry
- 400g PrimaLoft® insulation keeps your feet warm
- Fully gusseted tongue guards against debris and snow
- Lace-up front with rustproof speed-lace hardware and lace hooks at the ankle for a closer, secure fit
- Removable, anti-fatigue footbed lessens impact
- Cushioned EVA midsole uses geometric cones to absorb shock and reduce fatigue while you stand
- Rubber outsole, made with 34% recycled rubber, features lugs for traction in slippery, wet conditions
- 8 in. shaft
- Weighs 2 lbs., 12 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 2 lbs., 12 oz.
- Boot Insulation: 400g PrimaLoft
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Hiking, Winter
- Country of Origin: Imported