Lace these up, and it's one small step for you, and one giant step for your ego. When you're rocking these Grantly chukkas, it's impossible not to look down at your feet and feel overwhelming self-pride. And, hey, it's true: You look good.
- Premium full-grain leather and suede uppers
- Linings and laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- TPR welt for a premium look
- OrthoLite® polyurethane footbeds are cushiony and made with 5% recycled rubber – OrthoLite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial functionality, and long-term cushioning. The ultra-breathable material won’t break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
- Unique L7 lug outsole features beveled lug sidewalls for superior traction – Designed for harsh New England winters, the L7 lug outsole provides excellent traction on most surfaces. The lug height and spacing are designed specifically to maintain abrasion resistance, traction, and drainage.
- Silver-Rated Tannery – One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
|Country of Origin||Imported|