Wherever you work – from the construction site to the barnyard to the warehouse – you understand the need for a quality pair of work boots. Built to withstand both indoor and outdoor conditions, this pair from Timberland PRO extends its strength from the outside inward, starting with waterproof leather and repelling moisture and blood-borne pathogens with an interior membrane. Aspects like COOLMAX® and anti-fatigue technology establish consistent comfort through a range of environments, while a slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant lugged outsole grips well on both wet and dry surfaces. Added to this, a classic western design, complete with a fiberglass shank, alloy safety toe, and external heel cup, fortifies its overall framework, giving you long-term dependability through even the most rigorous tasks.
- Waterproof, full-grain leather upper with a slightly distressed look
- Impermeable waterproof membrane blocks out moisture and further offers blood-borne pathogen protection
- Mesh lining with an antimicrobial treatment helps your feet stay cool and fresh
- Lightweight, asymmetrical alloy toe cap offers ergonomic protection against common workplace injuries
- Lace-up closure with metal eyelets
- Extra durable, thanks to four-row stitching
- COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology assists with maintaining a consistent temperature for comfort across a range of environments
- Cushioned insole, with an antimicrobial-treated footbed, offers comfort and cuts down on odors
- Classic western design uses three-quarter Goodyear® welt construction and a cement-lasted heel
- Stiff external heel cup improves lateral stability
- Heavy-duty fiberglass shank improves both torsional stability and ladder support
- Dual Density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue technology improves shock absorption and energy return at the foot’s key zones
- Forefoot outsole security stitch for improved durability
- Slip-, abrasion-, and oil-resistant non-marking PU outsole
- Low-profile lugs pick up just a small amount of dirt and debris
- Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 EH safety standards.
- 6 in. shaft
- Weighs 1 lb., 15 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|