These Timberland PRO® Rip Saw waterproof logger boots are built to take on punishing and unpredictable landscapes. These insulated work boots resist abrasion and keep your feet dry and comfortable, so you can focus on your work, not your feet.
- Premium waterproof leather upper – Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Waterproof membrane – Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Soft toe
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Efficient flame-laminated 400 grams of Thermolite® insulation for warmth without bulk
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast-metal top hardware for lacing customization and durability
- Unique finger-grip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ for superior control, support, and agility
- Three-rib steel shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot – Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Genuine leather welt – Footwear features a genuine leather welt for a heat-resistant, durable mechanical bond.
- Electrical Hazard Protection – These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Vibram® Fire&Ice™ outsole for optimal performance in any temperature – Built to withstand the harshest working conditions, Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
- The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- Weighs 3 lbs., 6 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|