Timberland’s original Euro Hiker was introduced in 1988, and now Timberland is bringing those iconic boots into the Timberland PRO line. Alloy safety toes, rugged waterproof leathers, and fiberglass shanks for strength and anti-fatigue comfort technology: These men's work boots have style and so much more.
- Full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Alloy safety toes
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are Non-marking TPU outsoles are slip-resistant, oil-resistant and heat-resistant. to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.06 lb.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|