We build work boots that you can feel ultimate confidence in. Our Gritstone collection knocks it out of the park with steel safety toes, simple and sleek styling and slip-resistant outsoles that guarantee sure footing on any jobsite.
- Timberland Pro Rubber: Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
- Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Padded ankle collar for support
- Shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Lugged, non-marking rubber outsole for dependable traction
- 6 in. height
- Breathable tongue
- Traditional lace-up closure with metal eyelets
- Electrical hazard protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Steel safety toe: Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
|Country of Origin||Imported|