Our Timberland PRO Pit Boss soft toe is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. These leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- WIDE WIDTH
- Timberland Pro 24/7 Comfort System: Helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability
- Soft toe
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Electrical Hazard Protection: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|