Feel light on your feet, and tough enough to tackle anything. Managing this balance, this ripstop nylon work shoe peels off excess weight without paring back features. The result, right from the start, delivers breathability fortified with stability from a fiberglass shank, static-dissipative and electrical hazard performance, slip- and abrasion-resistance for a range of surfaces, and improved energy return. Furthermore, an alloy toe assists with keeping it simple all while meeting or exceeding ASTM standards for impact and compression protection.
- Ripstop, breathable nylon upper with an abrasion-resistant print
- Mesh lining with an antimicrobial treatment assists with controlling odors
- Alloy safety toe, shaped on a TiTAN® last, meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards
- Non-metallic fiberglass shank offers structural support for improved stability
- Conductive outsole offers static-dissipative performance for dependable electrical hazard (EH) protection
- Low-density BASF® polyurethane outsole keeps you going with slip- and abrasion-resistant construction and anti-fatigue technology
- Inverted cones, molded into the outsole, improve energy return in key areas
- TPU toe overlay adds an extra layer of abrasion resistance
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11, and F2892-11 electrical hazard standards for open circuits
- Low-profile design
- Lace-up closure
- Cement construction for less break-in time and greater flexibility
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Weighs 1 lb., 5 oz.
|Country of Origin