Water beads up and runs harmlessly off the durable leather on this 6-inch waterproof work boot from Timberland PRO. The rubber outsole is non-marking and slip-resistant, and the Thermolite insulation keeps your feet warm through the winter months.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather construction
- Insulated with Thermolite (200 grams) to keep feet warm in winter weather
- Padded ankle collar creates a comfortable fit.
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for reduced foot odor.
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Flexible thermal plastic midsole provides cushioning.
- Timberland PRO non-marking rubber outsole offers reliable slip-resistance, oil-resistance, and abrasion-resistance.
- 24/7 Comfort Suspension supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity.
- Regular fit
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|