Timberland PRO’s Hightower 6-inch women’s work boots take on long work days with alloy safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds, waterproof protection, and all-weather outsoles that resist slipping, oils, and heat.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers – Leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
- Alloy safety toe shaped on women's last – Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Cement construction
- Cast-metal hardware
- Antimicrobial-treated linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches – Timberland’s exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse, and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
- Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
- Electrical Hazard Protection – These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11, and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil-, and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius) – These slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant soles are made from a specially-formulated thermal plastic urethane compound, which provides enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces and maintains flexibility longer in cold temperatures.
- Weight of a single boot (size 7): 1.34 pounds
|Country of Origin