Go forward, unburdened. With the third generation of the Charged Bandit, Under Armour lightens up even more, utilizing an innovative, compression-like UA SpeedForm® and Threadborne upper and responsive Charged Cushioning®. Yet, while you feel light on your feet, features like a heel counter, flex grooves, and an outsole strengthened in high-impact zones keep you steady and stable and on a path to a greater distance and quicker time.
- Get a close, molded fit with the UA SpeedForm® upper, designed to conform to the foot and reduce distractions
- Threadborne upper creates a lightweight, breathable, and compression-like fit for improved directional strength
- External heel counter supports the back of the foot and keeps it locked in place
- Antimicrobial Ortholite® sockliner conforms to the foot and reduces odors
- A Charged Cushioning® midsole increases responsiveness with compressed foam, which offer a combination of durability, energy return, and a plush feel
- Solid rubber outsole takes high-impact zones into account to improve durability without adding weight
- Anatomic flex grooves enhance flexibility in key areas
- 10mm drop
- Weighs 9.8 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|