Support for when you train. Under Armour???s UA BAM Trainer literally does it up, below, over, and inside, through an innovative design with a one-piece forefoot, Charged Cushioning® in the midsole, a micro-traction pattern, and an outsole that further covers the toe area. As such, you can take your routine anywhere – the gym to the track or sidewalk – and in the process, you get a close fit and responsiveness that sticks with you all the way through.
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Textile lining
- One-piece forefoot for a smoother, more supportive fit
- Full, dynamic lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on and off
- Molded rear quarter panel offers the Achilles extra padding
- Die-cut, full-length EVA footbed for a cushioned fit
- EVA midsole uses Charged Cushioning® for extra comfort and support
- Solid rubber outsole improves grip on a greater range of surfaces with its micro-traction pattern
- Wrapped outsole extends up and around part of the foot for even more support
- 8mm drop
- Weighs 10.44 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 10.44 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Fitness Shoes, Cross-training
- Country of Origin: Imported