It’s a classic for a reason. Amongst all of Vans’ skate shoes, the Old Skool was the first to display the brand’s recognizable side stripe. Yet, beyond this simple yet impactful style statement, this shoe continues to be a skate staple with its flexible vulcanized design, grippy gum-rubber Waffle Outsole, and sturdy yet cushioned construction. This new iteration plays lighter-colored, heathered laces off a darker, red-hued body.
- Canvas and suede upper
- Padded collar creates a comfortable fit
- Lace-up closure with heathered contrast laces
- Reinforced toecap
- Classic side stripe detail
- Die-cut EVA insert for more support
- Double stitching for durability in key areas
- Cushioned midsole
- Vulcanized construction for a more flexible fit
- Slimmer, low-profile silhouette
- Features Vans’ signature gum rubber Waffle Outsole, known for a superior grip and boardfeel
- Weighs 1 lb., 1 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|