It's a sport, and you're an athlete, so why skate with anything flimsy and subpar? With the new UltraRange Hi MTE, Vans blends modern-day athletic features with classic skate attributes and throws in MTE 360™ features for cold-weather wear. The result is a grippy, cushioned, and durable style that's more than ready to perform, sharp enough for the sidewalk, and keeps your toes cozy, warm, and dry even when the temperatures drop.
- Suede, leather, and textile upper
- Warm lining
- LuxLiner construction for a sock-like fit
- Seamless fit reduces weight and chafing
- Pull-tab on heel for easy on and off
- Brand new CMEVA-based UltraCush Lite midsole blends a cushioned, anatomically contoured fit with long-lasting wear for improved responsiveness
- The MTE 360™ construction is built for heat retention & moisture management around the toes, keeping your feet warm & dry all the way around.
- Sock-like bootie construction reduces weight, rubbing, and hotspots
- Co-molded rubber outsole with Vans' reverse waffle lug pattern for improved grip
- Made with water-based inks and glues
- Weighs 13 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|