It’s a classic for a reason. Amongst all of Vans’ skate shoes, the Old Skool was the first to display the brand’s recognizable side stripe. Yet, beyond this simple yet impactful style statement, this shoe continues to be a skate staple with its flexible vulcanized design, grippy gum-rubber Waffle Outsole, and sturdy yet cushioned construction. With this new iteration, a textured gum rubber bumper gives this timeless silhouette a second level of contrast.
- Canvas and suede upper
- Padded collar creates a comfortable fit
- Lace-up closure
- Reinforced toecap
- Die-cut EVA insert for more support
- Double stitching for durability in key areas
- Cushioned midsole
- Vulcanized construction for a more flexible fit
- Slimmer, low-profile silhouette
- Contrasting gum rubber bumper
- Features Vans’ signature gum rubber Waffle Outsole, known for a superior grip and boardfeel
- Weighs 1 lb., 1 oz.
- Spot Wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|