If it’s a race to see who out of your hiking group can complete the route sooner, approach the trailhead with this style from Vasque. Considered the brand’s lightest and ideal for FKT, they deliver a breathable, waterproof design suited for the variable terrain of thru-hiking adventures. From the base up, a Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Pneumatic outsole uses a strong lug pattern for superior traction, while a Gore-Tex® lining inside controls moisture to keep you dry at the core. In between, various comfort and supportive features work together to cut down on fatigue, giving you the strength and focus to envision the summit, even when it’s miles away.
- Upper is made out of durable 1.6mm waterproof leather and breathable 3D air mesh
- Dual-density EVA footbed for supportive comfort
- Low-profile molded EVA midsole with a TPU instep creates a performance-cushioning, highly stable platform designed to help you move quickly
- Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Pneumatic outsole with sticky, molded-in MegaGrip compound delivers superior traction on the trails through a strong lug pattern
- Ideal for performance hiking, Fastest Known Time, and hot-weather journeys
- Extremely breathable and lightweight feel with an athletic-like fit
- Low-friction lacing lets you smoothly get a secure fit
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® lining with Extended Comfort Technology assists with controlling moisture, repelling it from the outside and letting perspiration evaporate
- Molded TPR toe and heel counter feature perforations for even more breathability
- Considered Vasque’s most breathable hiking boot
- Built on an Equalizer last
- Weighs 1 lb., 10 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|