YETI Tundra 45 Hard Cooler
When you’re going into the wilderness for another adventure, make sure your cooler not only handles the extreme rigors but further keeps its contents effectively cold. Part of Yeti’s Tundra Series, the all-purpose Tundra 45 starts with one of the strongest exteriors around: A rotomolded, nearly indestructible, bear-resistant construction that can be hauled with a marine-grade polyester rope. But, in holding up to pretty much anything, its innovative design doesn’t forget about what’s inside. Rather, the FatWall™ interior adds 2 in. of insulation, while PermaFrost™ compounds to that with pressure-injected, commercial-grade foam on the walls and lid. The result is, any ice, drinks, fish, or whatever else you bring won’t be melted or warm by the time you reach your destination.
- Made out of compound resin and urethane foam insulation
- 3 in. of PermaFrost™ pressure-injected, commercial grade foam added to lid and walls to keep ice from melting
- Strong, marine-grade polyester rope with textured grips helps haul the cooler
- Includes a polypropylene drain plug, molded-in tie-down slots, mixed rubber latch, and mixed non-slip rubber feet
- Portable, rotomolded, armored design can fit into off-road vehicles
- All-purpose outdoor cooler is ideal for camping, hunting, and fishing at the lake
- 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Can hold:
- 26 12 oz. cans
- 35 lbs. of ice
- 9.4 gallons
- 37.6 quarts
- Measures 25.5 in. by 16 in. by 15.5 in.
- Weighs 23 lbs.