Bob’s Stores is your home for great deals on the footwear, workwear, teamwear and everyday clothing your family always needs.
Make money just by putting www.bobstores.com links on your site. When customers click through and purchase from www.bobstores.com, you earn a commission! It's that easy!
And www.bobstores.com makes it easier to make money because we generate serious traffic. We are:
- BOBSTORES.com is your online shop for family apparel and footwear. We carry rugged workwear from Carhartt, Dickies and TimberlandPro as well as a huge assortment of hats, shirts, jackets and novelty items with the logos and colors of your favorite sports teams. You'll find thousands of shoes and boots to choose from, including leading brands like Under Armour, Nike, Timberland, Asics, Reebok, New Balance, and Adidas.
- Since 1954, we've grown from a single store in Middletown, CT to 35 stores throughout the northeast.
- Loaded with great deals, coupons & flash sales, the website attracts a continuous stream of traffic from customers seeking discounts and savings on the brands they love.
- Our purchase guarantee allows dissatisfied customers to return items for a full refund - this translates to better conversion.
Affiliate Program Details:
- Earn 5% on full price merchandise
- 3% on Sale merchandise
- 1% on Clearance merchandise
- 1% on Gift Cards
- VIP Rates Available
- Dedicated account management
- 14 Day cookie
Our program is run through Avantlink, which provides easy to use detailed performance reporting.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP THROUGH AVANTLINK AFFILIATE NETWORK
- Bob’s Stores does not allow commissions to be paid on wholesale orders.
- We reserve the right to remove any publisher from our program or
adjust commissions at our sole discretion if we find any publisher
activities or content to go against Bob’s Stores brand guidelines.
- Publishers who violate our Terms and Conditions risk removal from our program.
- We do value our affiliate relationships and always encourage our partners to reach out to us about any questions, concerns or optimization opportunities.