A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with ASICS’ revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning and other advanced technology from the ASICS® Institute of Sports Science, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit® upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile. Weight: 10.7 oz. Heel Height: 23mm. Forefoot Height: 13mm.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness, no matter the distance, utilizing organic super-fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- FluidRide® Midsole: ASICS’ FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce-back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® Upper: ASICS’ FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Technology Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex grooves decouple the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ Technology: Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Ortholite® Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- 10mm drop
- Weight: 10.7 oz.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: FluidFit
- Midsole: FluidRide
- Outsole: AHAR Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 10.7 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Men's
- Best For: Road Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Drop: 10 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported