Your routine’s about to get smoother. Ideal for those with over-pronated feet, Asics’ GEL-Superion 2 comes outfitted with key features for this purpose: I.G.S., Guidance Trusstic System™, and Guidance Line® Midsole Technologies create as natural of a gait as possible – no forced or restrictive sensation – and the Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System gives you a more stable platform. Added to this, Asics’ FluidRide works to dissipate shock from landings, and AHAR® Plus holds up through run after run.
- Mesh upper
- I.G.S. technology goes along with the foot’s natural gait cycle
- GEL® Technology Cushioning System lessens shock related to impact
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System for a greater degree of stability
- Full-length SpEVAFoam™ 45 lasting for a soft yet supportive feel
- ASICS’ FluidRide midsole improves rebound and cushioning, all while increasing durability and reducing weight
- Guidance Trusstic System™ technology for a smoother gait
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology goes along the line of progression to create a more natural-seeming gait
- AHAR® Plus Outsole is 30-percent more durable than standard AHAR® compounds
- EVA sockliner
- Lace-up closure
- For over-pronated feet
- Padded collar and tongue
- Weighs 10.85 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|