Looking for speed and versatility? Asics’ Roadhawk FF™ model will help you boldly take to the road – and fly. This style marries advanced ASICS FlyteFoam® midsole technology with a seamlessly stylish, ultra-comfy upper for a look and fit that wills you to perform. And, sharp eyes can't miss the value for the price. Weight: 6.7 oz. Heel Height: 19mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Asics’ FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness, no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce the packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low-density foams.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner that can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpevaFoam™ 45 Lasting: Employs 45-degree full-length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Width: Regular
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh
- Midsole: SpevaFoam
- Outsole: Rubber
- Avg. Weight (pair): 6.7 oz.
- Closure Type: Lace Up
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Running Shoe Type: Road
- Gender: Women's
- Best For: Road Running
- Support Type: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Country of Origin: Imported