The perfect combination of performance and comfort, the Billabong ’73 Pro Boardshorts 20” has it all. Made from premium, sustainable fabrics like Recycler 4-Way Stretch, a high performance material sourced from recycled plastic water bottles, and featuring Micro Repel water repellent coating technology for a lightweight, quick-drying feel, this men’s surf essential is designed to increase your flexibility, comfort and agility on a board. Built with an engineered fit with reduced seams to enhance performance, these boardshorts feature a fixed waist, adjustable drawcord and side patch pocket with flap for all your needs. Finished off with signature ’73 split binding seam details and a scalloped hem for a throwback look.
- Recycler 4-Way Stretch High Performance Fabric.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- The perfect combination of performance and comfort.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating for a lightweight and quick drying fabric.
- 20" Outseam, regular length.
- Fit: Performance, featuring engineered fit and paneling to reduce seams, enhance stretch, and improve performance.
- Fixed waist with adjustable drawcord.
- Side patch pocket with flap.
- Signature ’73 split binding seam detail and scalloped hem.
- Woven labels at left hem and patch pocket.
- 80% Recycled Polyester, 13% Cotton, 7% Elastane
|Country of Origin||Imported|