The redesigned Helena offers a clean, simple aesthetic without sacrificing storage space. If you’re headed on an all-day hike to a chilly, windy summit, this pack has room for extra layers, an organized pocket for essentials, and a waist belt for a stable, secure climb. The reservoir holds 3 liters of water, and the side pockets can stow two more bottles for longer trips in hot weather. CamelBak also added a stretchy overflow compartment and extra attachment points to the outside of the pack for the days when you need to pile on extra gear. The women’s-specific design features a shorter backpanel and shoulder straps that curve comfortably around your chest.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organize your lunch, gear and one-day peak ascent needs.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- External attachment points let you attach trekking poles and other gear to the outside of your pack
- Collection: Hiking
- Activity: Outdoors
- User: Women’s
- Hydration Capacity: 2.5L/85 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 17.5L/1050 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 680 g/1 lb., 7 oz.
- Dimensions: 48 x 26.5 x 25 cm / 18.9 x 10.4 x 9.8 in.
- Fits Torso: 38-48 cm/15-19 in.
- Back Panel: Padded mesh
- Waist Belt: Padded Mesh with cargo pockets
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 8
|Country of Origin||Imported|