Weighing in at just one pound, the Magic™ is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 2 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+hour ride. There are universal hooks for carrying your helmet, plus a zippered front that pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card, and keys. The removable waist belt also adds stability on rough terrain. The updated Magic features another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click. And as always, the women’s-specific design features S-curved straps and a shorter pack length for a closer, more comfortable fit.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides
- Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- User: Women’s
- Hydration Capacity: 2L/70 fl. oz.
- Hydration Type: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 5L/300 cu. in.
- Pack Weight: 390 g/13 oz.
- Dimensions: 39 x 19.5 x 16.5 cm / 15.4 x 7.7 x 6.5 in.
- Fits Torso: 38-53 cm/15-21 in.
- Waist Belt: Removable 3/4" stability belt
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number Of Exterior Pockets: 4
|Country of Origin||Imported|