This men's Carhartt coat offers reliable warmth and protection for tough jobs. Made of flame-resistant cotton duck that resists wind. Insulated for warmth with a soft quilted lining.
This product will be shipped directly from Carhartt and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining
- FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E UL classified to NFPA 2112 Under-collar hood snaps for optional hood
- Two-way brass zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Inner and outer storm flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 4 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Two chest pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 31.5"; Large tall: 33.5"
|Country of Origin
|100% cotton FR duck 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining