Carhartt's reliable active jacket is updated to take on the toughest jobs. This men's jacket is made of flame-resistant cotton canvas that blocks wind and cold. The soft lining and warm insulation keep you comfortable.
This product will be shipped directly from Carhartt and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only
- Flame-Resistant Duck Active Jacket 13-ounce, 100% cotton FR duck 11.5-ounce FR quilted twill lining
- FR modacrylic batting insulation for warmth
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Quilt-lined hood with adjustable Nomex FR drawcord
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Inner and outer hook-and-loop storm flaps for electric-arc protection
- Nomex FR rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt FR label sewn on front pocket
- NFPA 2112/CAT 4 label sewn on zipper flap
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Back length: Large regular: 29"; Large tall: 31"
|Country of Origin