With a CAT 2 rating, this men's Carhartt shirt stands up to the hazards of the job without compromising on comfort. Built from midweight FR twill that wicks sweat, fights odor, and gives you a wide range of motion as you work.
This product will be shipped directly from Carhartt and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- 6.5-ounce, 75% Cotton/20% Polyethylene vinyl acetate/5% Para Aramid FR twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and ASTM F1506
- UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- FastDry technology keeps you cool for all day comfort
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112 / CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Two chest pockets with button closures
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||75% Cotton/20% Polyethylene vinyl acetate/5% Para Aramid FR twill|
|Additional Features||Antimicrobial`Pocket`Quick drying`Flame Resistant|
|Clothing Type||Button Front|