These men's Carhartt FR jeans offer protection and comfort on the job. Made of flame-resistant denim with enough flex for easy movement. Cut for a straight fit that's closer to the body through the seat and thigh, with a straight leg opening that fits over boots.
This product will be shipped directly from Carhartt and will leave their warehouse in 3-5 business days. Eligible for ground shipping only.
- 12.5-ounce, 98% Cotton/2% Spandex FR denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E/ASTM F1506
- UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Closer-to-the-body fit through the seat and thigh with room to move
- Straight leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loop
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket;
- NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on waistband
- Two reinforced back pockets
- ATPV Rating 21, CAT 2, This garment meets the requirements of ASTM F 1506, NFPA-2112, NFPA-70E and the compliance requirements set forth in OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 269.
|Country of Origin
|98% Cotton/2% Spandex FR denim