The Carhartt Men's Flame Resistant Denim Pants come in an original loose fit that sits just below the waist. The flame-resistant denim is pre-washed for softness and features a full seat and thigh, with a straight leg opening that fits over most boots.
- For extended sizes, see style # 1337988
- 100% cotton denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on front waistband
- Triple stitched main seams
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape; Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Multiple utility pockets
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- 11.75 oz.
- Product care: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide.Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Iron on low heat.. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% cotton denim|
|Additional Features||Flame Resistant|