Outdoors or inside, you’ve got to keep your feet dry and your stance sturdy. So, to handle each type of work environment, first lace up these boots, a design enhanced with a waterproof liner, electrical hazard protection, a slip- and oil-resistant traction outsole, a non-metallic shank, and a composite safety toe. Once your day begins, they’re ready to block out moisture, hold strong and steady, and give you the power to walk along a range of surfaces, all while a breathable liner and EVA foam give you a cushioned, comfortable fit.
- Tan soft honcho leather upper
- Mesh lining for a breathable fit
- Composite safety toe cap – A non-metallic safety toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- A waterproof SCUBALINER™ keeps moisture out while letting it escape from the inside, keeping you dry all around
- Removable EVA footbed for a cushioned, comfortable fit
- Non-metallic shank offers stability
- Cement construction for a sturdy yet still flexible fit
- Electrical Hazard-rated design – Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole gives you a sturdy grip
- Lace-up design with metal eyelets and speed hooks
- 6 in. shaft with a 1½ in. heel and ¾ in. platform
- Weighs 2 lbs., 2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|