Come prepared for the job. By that, we mean with dependable waterproof protection, high-quality insulation for cold days outdoors, slip-resistant outsoles, and an ASTM-compliant composite toe for compression and impact resistance. Just lace these 8 in. work boots up, and youâ€™ve got the strength, supported with cushioned comfort, to handle whatever your environment throws in your direction.
- Bandit Nutcase Leather Upper
- Composite Safety Toe Cap – A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduces cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Waterproof SCUBALINERâ„¢ – Carolinaâ€™s Exclusive Proprietary Waterproof Lining System.
- Mesh Lining
- 800 Grams of Thinsulateâ„¢ Insulation – Insulation uses microfibers that trap dead air but do not absorb water, helping to keep feet warm even in damp conditions. Thinsulateâ„¢ is a trademark of 3M.
- Insulated – Footwear that provides varying levels of protection against the cold, depending on the amount of insulating fabric used.
- Removable EVA Footbed
- Electrical Hazard Rated – Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Oil- and Slip-Resisting Rubber Outsole – Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
|Country of Origin||Imported|