Ideal for chilling out or working out, our Powerblend Crew is always in style and in season. It’s made with exceptionally soft cotton-polyester fleece that resists shrinking and pilling, so you’ll look good and feel good no matter where the day takes you. A relaxed, feminine fit along with details like a coverstitched vintage V-notch at neck, raglan sleeves that leave you room to move, and exaggerated ribbed cuffs and narrower bottom band make this crew all girl. Single color embroidered C logo at left chest elevates the sport vibe. Part of our Champion Made initiative, Powerblend Crew is made with traceable U.S. grown cotton and requires 2 to 5 times less water. Even better, we use a portion of recycled polyester fibers, which keeps plastic bottles out of landfills.
- Exceptionally soft cotton/polyester blend resists shrinking and pilling.
- Midweight 9 oz. fleece with a brushed interior for warmth without the extra bulk or weight.
- Responsibly made with traceable U.S. grown cotton that requires 2 to 5 times less water and a portion of recycled polyester fibers.
- Has a feminine, relaxed fit and raglan sleeves for free-moving ease.
- Exaggerated ribbed cuffs and narrower bottom band.
- Coverstitched vintage V-notch at neck.
- Signature stripe twill back neck tape.
- Powerblend fleece is cold water wash, which diminishes energy usage.
- 27-inch body length.
- Embroidered C logo at left chest. Iconic C patch logo at left cuff.
- Fabric: 60% Cotton/40% polyester
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||60% Cotton/40% polyester|
|Clothing Type||Crew Neck Sweatshirts|