Puffer and hardshell? Check. Helmet-compatible headwear? You're all set. And, for your hands, we've got the Ascent Summit, built specifically for those demanding alpine environments. Whether you're skiing through powder, snowshoeing along the trails, or on a mountaineering trek, this pair's waterproof, PrimaLoft-insulated design with an ergonomic shape and reinforcements anticipates the below-zero conditions ahead, delivering superior warmth, grip, and fit in the process.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Full leather palm, knuckle reinforcements, and mitt for improved grip and durability
- Insulated with 170g PrimaLoft Silver, a polyester-based insulation that's breathable, water resistant, lightweight, soft, and packable and offers warmth without bulk
- Warm, knit polyester lining
- Soft polyester fabric on back of thumb for wiping lenses and goggles
- Pre-curved construction for a closer, more natural fit
- Grip Control palm insulation targets warmth where you need it for improved handling
- Safety leash for improved glove retention
- Bungee and cordlock adjustment for a closer fit that keeps out the cold
- Reflective elements help you stay seen in low-light conditions
- Breathable, waterproof, and wind-resistant construction blocks out the elements
- Hanging loop on top
- Delivers a high degree of warmth
- Mittens clip together for easy storage
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire's White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Spot clean only
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin
|100% polyester, leather