The Compass 4-Point Pants, made of new 4-way stretch material, are extremely lightweight and comfortable. Doubling the previous 2-way stretch capability, these pants were built for movement. Abrasion-resistant and wind-resistant construction holds up to the rigors of the outdoors, while the DWR finish repels water, so you won’t get soaked.
- Fabric Content: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- DWR finish repels water to keep you dry.
- 4-way stretch material promotes freedom of movement.
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Water and wind-resistant
- 5 pockets: Including hook-and-loop back pocket
- Fit: Slim
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||87% Nylon, 13% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Uninsulated`Zipper`Stretch`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|