We didn't name this jacket "Expedition" for nothing! Travel long and hard in the Men's Expedition Insulated Jacket from Eastern Mountain Sports. Made from 2 layer, 10K/10K, DWR finish and fully seam-sealed fabric, this jacket was made to keep you dry. And did we mention warm? The Expedition is made with Thermore Branded polyfil in the 100g Hi-Loft weight. It's fully lined with EMS branded lining and includes a soft brushed tricot to keep you extra warm. And for increased safety in potentially hazardous pursuits, the Expedition features the RECCO Tracking System. A tracker is built into the jacket and rescuers can use it to track your location in an emergency. Safe Journeys!
- Fit: Standard
- RECCO Tracking System: A passive reflector, sewn into the jacket, that gives off a signal to rescuers in the event of an avalanche or other catastrophic event, or a missing person. No battery to replace.
- Recco tracker can go through the wash with no damage
- 2-Layer construction
- Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish and 10K/10K water resistance repels moisture from the exterior
- Fully adjustable and removable hood
- All pockets zip close and there are hidden pit-zips in the underarms
- Adjustable hem
- Ski skirt
- EMS logo on the zipper pullers, wearer's right bicep, goggle cloth and eyelets.
- Fabric Content: 2L, 100% Recycled Polyester, 105gsm
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester EMS Logo Embossed, 70gsm
- Pocketing: 100% Polyester Warp Knit Brushed Tricot, 129gsm
- Fill: Thermore Classic 100g Hi-Loft
- Rise: Front 12" Back 18" (size M)
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Lined`Zipper`Insulated`Powder Skirt`Hood`Waterproof|