Part of our Ascent Series, the Trail Run Tights from Eastern Mountain Sports feature four-way stretch, TechWick moisture wicking, UPF 50+ sun protection, and quick-drying properties to give you all you need to hike up to the peak or send a route. Reflective features keep you visible in lower-light conditions. 4-way stretch lets the Trail Run Tights move with you on the rock or trail.
- TechWick moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Form-fitting, four-way stretch material for superior recovery, durability, and breathability
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Quick drying
- Fit: Fitted
- Drawcord waistband w/ EMS logo
- Side pockets
- Ankle zips for easy on an off
- Reflective trims on the knees, calves and ankles
- Ascent Logo on the front hip
- Fabric: 83% Recycled Polyester/17% Spandex, 230gsm
- Inseam: 30"
- Rise: 11" (size M)
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire's White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Machine washable
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||83% Recycled Polyester/17% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`UV protective`Stretch`Quick drying`Reflective`Wicking`Drawstring|