Print this tab
Equipped with DownTek insulation, the Mountain Light sleeping bag delivers comfort and warmth that's perfect for colder nights, while the hood securely cinches to trap heat keeping you toasty.
- External fabric: 20D Diamond Mini Ripstop, a lightweight material that provides a very durable exterior.
- Lining: Polyester
- DownTek 650 fill-power down keeps you warm – even if you sleeping bag is wet.
- Innovative vertical baffling with Insotect Flow Insulation Technology offers ideal thermal efficiency and eliminates cold spots
- Zippered exterior headlamp/cell phone pocket
- Two-way, full-length zipper with anti-snag draft collar
- RDS-certified, responsibly sourced down ensures humane treatment of ducks and geese
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Extended zipper guard
- Hood cinches securely to trap heat
- 100% nylon storage sack included
- Compression stuff sack included
- Stuffed weight: 2 lbs., 14 oz.
- Stuff sack weight: 3.6 oz. (2.2 oz.)
- Sleeping bag weight: 2 lbs., 8 oz.
- Total inside length: 71 in.
- Comfort Rating: 27°F
- Limit Rating: 15°F
- Extreme Rating: -19°F
Print this tab
- Material: Nylon
Product Detail Attributes
- Country of Origin: Imported
Search Refinement Attributes
- Insulation Type: Down
- Length: 6 ft. to 6 ft. 5 in.
- Shape: Mummy
- Temperature Rating: 20F
- Insulation: DownTek 650 fill-power down
- Weight: 2 - 2.9 lbs
- Max. User Height: 71 in.
- Shoulder Girth: 62 in.
- Hip Girth: 54 in.
- Shell Fabric: 20D Diamond Mini Ripstop
- Stuff Sack Size: 8"x19"
- Storage Sack: Yes
- Zipper Draft Tube: Yes
- Zipper Length: Full