Whether it's the longest night of the year or the shortest—or any other night, for that matter—the EMS Solstice 20° sleeping bag will keep you nice and cozy when it starts to get chilly.
- Mummy-shaped to provide superior heat retention without extra bulk
- Omniloft polyester insulation doesn’t shift or clump and provides consistent, cozy warmth
- Lightweight 63D Poly Nylon Ripstopshell fabric provides a durable exterior; soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your skin
- Two-layer, offset quilted construction traps heat in overlapping layers for even warmth
- Hood cinches down around your head to prevent heat from escaping
- Left-zip; extra-long two-way zipper allows you to kick a foot or leg out when you get too hot
- Webbing loops at the bottom provide an easy way to hang the bag and let it air out
- Nylon stuff sack included; to preserve the bag’s loft, do not use the stuff sack for long-term storage
- Stuffed weight: 3 lbs., 10 oz.
- Sack weight: 3 oz.
- Sleeping bag weight: 3 lbs., 7 oz.
- Total inside length: 78 in.
|Weight||3 - 3.9 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Imported|