Whether you’re headed out on your first big outdoor adventure or have a few summer backpacking excursions planned, the Long Trail 60 is ready to assist you along your journey. This clean-styled, durable design delivers all the basics a beginning to intermediate hiker could ask for at an affordable price: An adjustable torso system for the perfect fit, plenty of storage pockets, a breathable air mesh back panel, space for a hydration bladder, a sleeping bag compartment, loops for your ice tools or trekking poles, and a women’s-specific fit. Wherever you’re going, the space and features included let you prepare for plenty of rugged, multi-day trips.
- Body is made out of 210D Robic ripstop
- Bottom is made out of 420D nylon
- With 840D nylon accents
- Air mesh back panel combines breathable, abrasion-resistant mesh and foam for a comfortable fit that lasts from the trailhead to the peak
- Adjustable torso length fits a range of body types and grows with the beginning backpacker
- Removable PE framesheet offers stability and support, and is easily removable to shave weight
- Top zippered pouch includes an integrated pack cover. At the first sign of rain, unzip it and easily deploy it to protect your gear. When the sun comes out, it’s easily stashed away
- EQ 360 hip belt technology assists with evenly distributing the pack’s weight between the internal frame stays and the contoured V-wing hip belt
- Interior back panel sleeve includes a zippered pocket and a hydration reservoir hanger for taking a hydration bladder along the trails; hose can be routed through a slot on either side of the pack
- Separate zippered sleeping bag compartment lets you carry along this key piece of gear and keeps it separate from the rest of your supplies
- External shove-it pocket with stretch mesh inserts lets you stash away smaller gear, a shell jacket, or layers and quickly access them when needed
- Compression straps keep the load together for improved stability; bottom set lets you attach a sleeping pad or tent to the outside
- Top-loading design closes with a drawcord and toggle and features a floating lid for larger loads
- Front zippered compartment includes an organizational panel
- Stretch side pockets offer a place to stash away a water bottle
- Adjustable, padded hip belt includes mesh zippered pockets for holding onto a pair of sunglasses, small electronics, or snacks
- Adjustable sternum strap comes with a safety whistle
- Load-lifter straps help with supporting the load
- No-slip fit provides 360° contact
- Exterior gear loops and bungee cords give you a place to hold onto ice tools or trekking poles
- Adjustable suspension system with Velcro straps and measurement markings for a precise fit
- Direct weight transfer helps you feel balanced and comfortable on any terrain
- Women’s-specific fit includes a smaller torso, curved harness, and an angled hip belt
- Holds 60L/3,661 cu. in.
- Weighs 4 lbs., 8 oz.
- Torso length: 15.5-18.5 in.
- Measures 28.5 in. x 12 in. x 9.5 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|